FORTEShield Aluminium Foam Panel (AFP) is a competitive candidate for noise control application with the combination of top attributes such as:
- High stiffness at very low density
- Highly efficient in sound absorption, electromagnetics shielding and vibration damping
- Fully recyclable (over 97% Aluminium)
The sound absorption performance of the foam can be significantly enhanced, particularly at low frequencies.
The panels are available in various dimensions, and also with casting skin to satisfy different needs.
FORTEShield AFP is a newly-conceptualised metallic material foamed through the melting of aluminium ingot with various chemical components. The texture of the aluminium foam resembles that of a sponge, made up of multi-cell like structure.
FORTEShield AFP has a broad range of applications in the following areas:
- Noise barrier to eliminate/mitigate noise
- Pipeline silencers, acoustic enclosures, acoustic chambers, manufacturing facilities, workshops, M&E rooms, construction sites, machinery rooms, expressways/highways etc.
- Acoustic insulation to control reverberation time
- Libraries, meeting rooms, theatres, studios, KTV, stadiums, train stations, F&B, retail, hospitality, etc.
Due to its high recyclable content, it also serves as an environmentally-friendly material too as it can be broken down and further processed into other products.
Contact us now for more information.
Click here to view a video on FORTEShield AFP.
Click here to download a copy of our FORTEShield AFP brochure.
Click here for case studies on the effectiveness of FORTEShield used as a noise barrier for INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS.
Click here for case studies on the effectiveness of FORTEShield used as a noise barrier for MARINE & OFFSHORE APPLICATIONS.